Random silliness:
Been busy with confirmations, Girl Scouts, birthday parties, school, illnesses, work, dance class, and most importantly a major move for my mom (more on that later). Now trying to get caught up with housework, and hopefully this weekend the weather will cooperate enough to prep the yard and house for winter. It did snow today, but thankfully it didn't stick.





3 comments:
Uggh snow... I'm SO not ready for that yet. :)
Looks like the girls had fun! I love dancing with kids... :)
I keep meaning to ask. How's the second adoption going? Any further ahead?? (hope I"m not being too nosy.)
((Hugs))
Laura
Hi Nancy! Thanks for stopping by my Diana Rambles. I think you might have found me through Laura L? Our adoption blog is She's a-DORI-ble!!!. It's in need of an update!!
Yes, then there was that ONE day when the sky didn't spew moisture. Ha!
What a ridiculously rainy fall it's been.
Glad the kids got to get outside.
Yesterday was so nice. Alan and Jadyn did a lot of yard work. I enjoyed having them do the yard work. :) I was doing things in the house. I really was!
Post a Comment