Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ready for Spring!

Got my shades on, ready for some Springtime fun! 


Just practicing Chillaxin', in my groovy tie-dyed onesie.  What you don't see though is how I exit this comfy chair.  Lean forward, tip over and roll!  Flop, drop and roll!

The McIntyre's are one of what seems like few families that stayed home for spring break.  Nancy ventured an hour and 1/2 away for some much needed time with friends scrap-booking one weekend.  The next weekend the family went to a town about 45 minutes away for an overnight at a hotel that had an indoor water park.  Otherwise, the 8 days of school (12 day break total!) came close, but did not succeed, in doing me in.

The weather is slowly changing over from winter to spring here, and all but a few stubborn snowbanks are all that's left of old man winter.  Can't complain waking up to duckies quacking outside the bedroom window.

Hope everyone is enjoying the much anticipated sproing of spring!

6 comments:

Jean said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement while we were in China!! So thankful to be home and see the sun shining!!

So glad you made it through spring break! Whew! Cute cute pics of Lily!!

Can't wait for our Friday playgroups to get started!!

Sue said...

Spring is for sure in the air. I really like the picture with Lily and her beautiful shades. We still have a couple of stubborn snowbanks too....Can't wait to see you soon.

Laura L. said...

Those are very adorable photos. She's such a cutie pie. What a fun age.
Oh yes!! Loving it that spring is here. The sunshine makes my days!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh that kid is too cute!!! She's just moved right in, hasn't she? So wonderful. :)

Glad that you enjoyed your spring break. We didn't do too much when we had ours either and I LOVED it!

In case you're wondering... I've started a new blog and deleted Love at Home. After being harassed for over a year by some old geezer (you probably know which one), I've had it. I just decided to get a new profile and blog and hope to gawd he doesn't find me again. :P

Anyhow, pop over when you get some time. Sorry I'm late in letting you know, I'm averaging about 2 people a week right now... lol. I'm so lazy!!!!
Here's the link!
http://cleaninghouseandbakingcakes.blogspot.com/

I hope you'll pop over!

((Hugs))
Laura

SABRINAdianne said...

These are some really cute photographs! ... and I am so incredibly glad that SPRING IS HERE!! This is my first time visiting your blog and I look forward to reading more.

Be blessed and encouraged in our God,
Sabrina - SABRINAdianne

Kristy said...

She is precious!!! Franceska has always backed up to anything she was going to sit on even our laps!! It just cracks us up!!!

Have a blessed week.

Love and blessings, Kristy