So I perused Craigslist lost and found around the time she was brought in to the Humane Society. I found a close match, from a family who desperately misses their cat. I don't know if Peaches is their cat or not, they need to provide more information. But the picture looks like her, and their description of her personality is spot on.
What would you do if upon further information you discovered it really is their cat?
***Updated***
I emailed the family on Craigslist asking for more information and got a response Their cat was same age, weight, personality, eye color, fur color, etc. but was not spayed nor declawed. So it wasn't a match. I'm so sad for them though. If Peaches was their cat, I would have given her back because I understand the bond with pets and how they become part of the family. That would not have been easy, but I know whoever had Peaches before us loved her very much because of how sweet and well cared for she is.





2 comments:
Boy, that is a dilema. If they provide more information, proving that she really is theirs with no doubt then, hmmm. I know, you really didn't need a hmmm. :)
I wonder if they would be willing to repay your adoption fee, if they would like to have her back?
I guess it depends on how attached you are to her.
If they refunded your adoption fee, you could always adopt again.
I'm not too concerned about the money - just concerned about broken hearts on either end and doing the "right" thing, whatever that may be. It's a head scratcher, that's for sure, that's why I just had to throw it out there for thoughts. I'm glad you shared!
I did email them for more info, but haven't got a response yet.
Post a Comment