Cute photos. I like the firefighter one the best. Congratulations, Rose on finishing 1st grade! Have a great summer.
I don't even know how I've missed all of these posts. Crazy.
I was wondering how you were doing, with the wait, and how the LID's were possibly going to work out. I'd heard the 26th as a cut-off. Can't imagine going through what you have. The great thing is that you are indeed NEXT. You will see your baby girl's face very soon! Yippee! You are going to China soon. :D
Married to Doug for 19 years, two daughters, 16 year old Rose, and 10 year old Lily. Happy elementary school lunch lady who likes to read, nap, scrapbook, pets, be outside and games.
4 comments:
Congratulations Rose!! You are officially a second grader!! WooHoo!!
Way to go Rose...YOu look like you were having fun.
Congratulations Rose!
What great pictures. I bet Mummy and Daddy are very proud of you. :)
((Hugs))
Laura
Cute photos. I like the firefighter one the best.
Congratulations, Rose on finishing 1st grade! Have a great summer.
I don't even know how I've missed all of these posts. Crazy.
I was wondering how you were doing, with the wait, and how the LID's were possibly going to work out. I'd heard the 26th as a cut-off. Can't imagine going through what you have. The great thing is that you are indeed NEXT. You will see your baby girl's face very soon! Yippee!
You are going to China soon. :D
Post a Comment