
than to get my hopes up.
The cutoff of Logged-in-Dates (LID)
for this latest batch of matches is rumored to be 4/26/2006.
Our LID date?
4/27/2006
So we won't be getting a referral in June.
And yes, I am feeling broken hearted.
This wait is just plain cruel.





7 comments:
I hope the rumors are wrong!! Hugs for you, sweet friend.
I too am hoping the rumors are wrong. <3
I refuse to believe those rumors!!
I mean the 26th?? What a stupid day to cut something off??
You have been waiting so long! I can't believe that you may have to wait longer.
That is just to mean and unbearable to think about.
I can only imagine your heartbreak and dread.
Praying those rumors are wrong... :(
((Hugs))
Laura
Laura, you made me laugh! I'd like to cut something off of the ones in control, hee hee.
Good luck.
You are exactly right the wait is cruel- I just don't get it...
Prayin the rumors are wrong and this is your month!
Blessings to you dear friend!
Yes it is just plain cruel, BUT you know you are NEXT!!!!!! Just maybe four weeks till you see that precious face!!!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
Post a Comment