Monday, November 21, 2011

Newest Furry Family Member



No need to call Child Protective Services, she put herself in there.




But I do want to introduce our newest pet, who will probably go by the name Scruffy.  He is very much like our previous doggy Sasha, lots of Wire Fox Terrier, about the same size and weight, and pretty darn sweet.  He was rescued by a MN organization called Second Hand Hounds, and he was saved from euthenasia from a pound in Missouri.  He does need a little training, but he is very good with the kids and the cats.  So far he hasn't barked for us (nor the foster family) and I suspect he may have damaged vocal cords.  He can whine though.





I'm a little late with Halloween photos, but here they are nonetheless!
Rose was an angel, and Lily was a pumpkin.  They both had a good time despite the cold weather.  Rose asked me not to eat her candy this year, I guess I'm busted from last year.  I didn't think she noticed.  Good thing Lily is too young to notice :)



Us girls out for an autumn walk, stopping to take a rock sitting break.

 Yo!  Waz' up?

This cracked me up.  Lily watched me blow up this inflatable Kemps Cow, and when I was done she tried to blow it up through the udders. hee hee 



Other than the doggie and snow now on the ground, not much else new happening here.  I hope everyone has a grateful Thanksgiving, and gets to spend time with loved ones.  

No comments: