Friday, December 23, 2011

Come on in Linny!

Blogger and mom to many, Linny at A Place Called Simplicity has asked if she can come in and visit.  So come on in Linny!


When you first drive up, you'll see the front of our house (in much milder weather, mind you!)



Please come in our front door



This is the entryway into the living room.  Don't trip on Lily!
 
Ignore the critters on the couch.  Hope you aren't allergic.

 


The girls are busy decorating the tree.  Don't you love the gloves Rose is wearing?  It is quite the prickly tree this year.

That's the four of us on the couch.










There's Lily at my computer desk.  She's wearing a plastic cover that Doug uses (in this case, USED) for rising bread dough.


Speaking of Doug, here he is in the kitchen/dining room.  He does his best work here :)

That's one of his sous chefs in the next photo.

I'd invite you to join me for some tea or lemonade on the deck, but this is what it looked like last year.  Just a dusting of snow is out there today, but it's below freezing.



Could you join us (Rose and my sister) for some tea?  Would you like sugar?  Fancy attire not required.  But we do like hats.





A little entertainment while we visit (Yes, the bookshelves are chaotic.  That's how I am).

And after having a lovely visit with you, we can't send you off without a kiss




 and a HUG.


Thank you for coming by.  Merry Christmas Linny!  Wishing you an easy settle into your new home and community, and for many blessings in the coming year.


PS - Thank you for sharing your journeys and your family with us.   You've really given me a better outlook on life and what is important and what isn't.  Looking forward to many more miracles.


Your Cyber Friend,
Nancy

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Dear Nancy,
I giggled when I saw your title of your post. I smiled and got teary eyed as I read it. I would love to come visit. I loved your sense of humor too. You are a blessing and I feel blessed to have 'visited' with you. Much love from Phoenix! xo