Monday, January 9, 2012

Craft area messiness

Humbly posting photos of my crafting areas in hopes of winning some organizational supplies from online retailer Consumer Crafts via crafting blog Crafts Unleashed!

This is my general crafting and scrapbooking area.



This is overflow of mostly kid crafting stuff stored in the room right behind the paneled wall.


I'd say my biggest challenge is putting things away when I'm done.  I don't have many permanent homes for my items, especially my scrapbooking supplies since I take a lot of them with me when I scrap away from home.  I tend to leave them in their carriers.   I don't even take my Cricut out of the box, and it prohibits me from crafting spontaneously.

I feel a little overwhelmed with too much stuff, and not enough free space to be creative.  I  have a hard time letting go of items I haven't used or no longer use.  And I have a classic case of "but I might use that sometime".  It's hard to part with items I paid money for, yet the thought of trying to sell them seems like too much work.  Help, please!!

1 comment:

rarejule said...

Good luck, Nancy! I wish I had time and space to craft. I've been doing my best to "haul stuff away" but an unfinished basement in my house will never LURE me in to sit a spell and craft.