Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lily Cuteness

Just downloaded some photos, and can't resist posting some here!


When all else fails, snuggle with Elmo and Cookie monster in your favorite blanket.  We could all do ourselves some good to put this into practice every day.



 A marker is no good if it can't color body parts.


Warrior paint!  You should see her belly button.  I hope I don't have to take her to a doctor any time soon, because it will raise some eyebrows.



 Rose made this little nest in a play tent the other morning before leaving for school.  It's her favorite blankie and current favorite stuffed animal.  

Guess where Paul the Cat spent his day?  Cushie Cat.


Introducing a story of a Drama Queen!

But I want it!


I'm gonna cry and make you feel bad.


 That didn't work.  Let me try the pout.


Is she gone?  Can I get it now?

The End

No comments: