Updated to say: I caved and started out to buy one for me so I could have my very own, and one for Rose because we are allowing her to spend some of her Christmas money. But, they had a buy 2 get one free we couldn't pass up. And Rose's friend C was along and had some Christmas money to spend too. So we ended up with SIX total. Two for each of us. Of which 2 were free. Good thing C's mom V isn't into them. Yet.
I had to wait for Rose to go to bed so I could get onto my computer and register them. She hogged it from the time we got home until bedtime. She also blew through over 5,000 Webkinz dollars. Uhm...I wonder where she got those bad spending habits from?
I got a black and white doggy and a chipmunk. Cheeky and Chippy. Sasha used to love hunting the chipmunks in our yard. Rose got a white poodle (Fluffy) and a brown dachshund (Haute Dog). Get this - she wanted to name it Hot Dog, but Webkinz wouldn't allow the word Hot as part of a name. So sad that the word "hot" has become too risque, and is probably a word in a lot of web filters to block kids from unsavory websites. Bah. What's this world coming to?





2 comments:
Hello,my is Sara and I'm a Webkinz addict!!!
That is SO funny. I too am hooked. But instead of getting my own, Janelle has told me that I can "borrow" one of hers!! =) Those games are a lot of fun.
Lets become friends!(hee! hee!)
I don't even know how, is it the user name? Or is it the pets name??? "Our" user name is nellyru and one of the pets is Oscar!
You're an addict too, huh? I have a friend who is (as well as her children). My sons just got one as a reward for reading... they want more. Let me know if you find another great 2 + 1 deal, eh?!
giggle
Post a Comment