Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I spy in the napping house

The Napping House is one of my favorite children's books.  I just discovered this picture on our camera.  I don't know who took it, but I can guess why it was taken.  Can you spy three nappers?  This is from January 3 of this year.  We were dog and cat sitting that weekend.













And it occurred to me that there are other pictures snapped napping.  Can you spy four of us in  the picture below?  Me, Sasha, Klingon and LB.  Pre 2004.

 











Then we have Doug, Sasha and Klingon.  Doug was reading but then fell asleep.  Pre 2004.













And last but not least, just us girls.  Rose, Mama and Sasha.  July 1, 2004.  Home 1 week from China - doesn't Sasha look a little worried/peeved/jealous?







2 comments:

Laura L. said...

Oh I love the one with you and Rose asleep! I've never seen such a tiny Rose. :) Too cute.

I keep forgetting to tell you this.- We were watching the Rose parade on New Year's Day. We told Jadyn it was the Rose parade. She wanted to know why there was a parade just for Rose. LOL!
We explained that it wasn't about your Rose. :)

nellyru said...

What a cute little Rose!!!