Both literally and figuratively. Here is Rgirl snoozing away on the deck, while her daddy is sawing and hammering and sanding.
I decided this week to buy Peaches a collar and name tag so she can go outside without being tethered (she kept getting caught on stuff and pulling out of her harness). She has been climbing the tree that our deck is built around. Amazes me once again as she does not have front claws. So far she has stayed in the yard, and when she is indoors she now doesn't seem as depressed.
She's over my head in this picture.
She decided to go after some birds...wooden red cardinal
and wooden blue bird. Bah, she says, this is no fun. I'm outta here.
Hope everyone is having a great August 1st!





2 comments:
Awww. I hope that your sweet princess is feeling better! She looks so cute all snuggled up in her nest. LOL
((Hugs))
Laura
I hope Rose is feeling better. What a great place to nap!
Peaches is adorable! I bet she loves being outside!
I didn't RSVP but I was planning to come over- what a big group it would have been!
Post a Comment