Heeerrrre, mousy mousy...come see the nice kitty. I know you are there somewhere...I'll find you.
Peaches scored her second mousy in the house (don't know why we have mousies inside during the middle of the summer. And I don't think I'm THAT bad of a house keeper). I was up late reading in the living room when all of a sudden she was on high alert. She waited a good 20 minutes until she finally was ready to attack (I couldn't see the mouse, it was in the kitchen rooting around). Caught it on her first pounce, which I always find so impressive for a cat without front claws. She then did her little ritual of flinging it about the dining/living room, once straight at me (thank goodness for chairs to stand on) but thankfully not on my feet like last time. Had to wake Doug up (by yelling of course!). Then he had to make an appearance outdoors after midnight in just his robe to release the mousy...gotta keep the neighbors guessing around here.
2 comments:
Hmmmm, you think the neighbor's dog needs a playmate?! NO!!!
Thank you for a good laugh. Hope we don't see one on Friday....although Jenny would love it
Post a Comment