Saturday, September 5, 2009

First day of school

First day of school 8/31! So far, so good. Dog sitting Griffin.
Cat sitting Zoey. Rose got a hold of the camera.
She built a little cat city for Zoey to hang out in. Boxes to sleep in, balls to play with, rugs to lounge on...
This is also what happens when Rose gets a hold of the camera. Self portrait with her favorite "teddy".
Revenge on mom for mom taking pictures of Rose while she sleeps. Nice, huh? Gotta remember to hide the camera.
Just hanging around with best friend.
Swimming at friends pool, what a great way to end summer break.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Awww, beautiful pictures! Love the one of you sleeping..I really LOL'd!
My 3 oldest start back Tuesday. Mass starts on Friday.
Let me tell you, I'll be glad to see the back of them. ;-)

((Hugs))
Laura

Kristy said...

Hi Nancy, thank you so much for coming over to my blog and for pouring your heart out to me. This is going to sound so odd, but it is so good to find someone who is going thru the same thing we are. I would love to email back and forth and get to know each other. Our LID's are only 6 days apart and who knows we could be going to China together!!!

Again thank you so much for stopping by, I am so sorry about your mom, how old is she? My mom is only 66 and we have been doing this for about 7 years.

Again thank you so much, you are a blessing to me.

Email me anytime @ KrisLRodriguez@aol.com

Love and blessings, Kristy

Laura L. said...

Hi there,
I'm not sure at all how I missed this post. I've missed a few here and there in my blogging absence though. Cute photos. You are such a sweet person, to do all of the dog and kitty sitting.
Hugs to you,
Laura

Jean said...

Great pics- yes, you better hide that camera!!~

I met a friend of yours- Helen a mom from R-girls school. She is really nice and she is from China.

Cute pics!!