Sunday, March 14, 2010

70's Flashback!

Going through mom's stuff. Came home with the following gem:

We call him/her "Patch". I used to sit and examine the different fabric swatches, trying to decide my favorite. It was purchased, not made by anyone I know. It's a little bowed leg now, because a certain little six year old loves to sit on it like a horse. I think it was meant to be a bed rest thingy.

Here's me in all my 70's glory (although the first one is definitely 60's). Rose commented how much I like yellow because all my clothes are yellow. It actually is still my favorite color:


Recent happenings:

Coming home from an overnight at Auntie's house. Having so much fun is exhausting!


Snow critters...she cracks me up.

I don't trust the weather around here. March is not normally this mild, and I feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Have a great week everyone!


4 comments:

Sue said...

Love the patches....I say we are still due for another snow storm....we never get to spring this easy, but lets enjoy it while we can. Thanks for the pep talk on fb

Laura L. said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of Rose asleep.
Yes, I think there will probably be snow in our future. It can't stay though!!

Joy said...

Your dog is cute! I like the snow critters too! And her crocheted hat, did you make it? I'd ask for directions, but I don't think I have the patience to follow them. Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by to tell me about your new 'pet'.

Kristy said...

I just love that patchwork dog rest thingy!!! Love it!!

Love and blessings, Kristy