Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Better Day

Thank you for all the loving comments, here and on FB. I needed that, and it helped.

I'm definitely feeling more optimistic today. Yesterday, I coped several ways: I lost myself in reading, went to exercise class, snuggled with the dog (Alex the dog is here for a couple of days) and cat, looked at amazing storm clouds (they stayed away thankfully), ate an entire Hershey's bar, went to bed early, got 9 hours of sleep and counted many other blessings in my life.
So...what's another day or two waiting when I can do those things?!

And music to my ears from my hubby first thing this morning? "There's a rumor of one family reporting receiving "The Call" and another of an agency having received their referrals".

I've got my cellphone charged, made sure hubby's cell phone is charged, paper and pen ready, vocal cords warmed up (for happy yelling), leg muscles warmed up (for happy jumping), an attitude of nothing is gonna get in my way today, and I'm ready for some GOOD news!!

This rollercoaster ride is about to make it's last round! And I'm in the front seat and not giving it up!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Glad you day is starting better and it is a beautiful and cool day today. It good that you are in the front seat of the roller coaster, that way you won't miss anything. Hugs

Jean said...

Yay Nancy!! Don't let anything get in the way of you joyous moment!!

You are awesome! Hang in there!! You will probably get the call while I am flying home- I am so excited for you!

BTW- have a chocolate bars for me!! I am missing my chocolate big time!!

Can't wait for playgroup and your new little addition!!

nellyru said...

So glad that you are in better spirits! God has an amazing plan for you and everything that happens is for a reason.
Can not wait to give you a big ol' hug and congrats when you finally hear the news!! :)

Anonymous said...

nancy!!! it's so close!!!! I hope you get the call soon and when you do ....you remember everything!!! LOL. can't wait to see her face and read all about her

hoping to see you soon!!
Liz