Until last month, referral calls were being made the first week of each month. We are now at mid-month. Just another way to stomp down our joyous hearts.
I'm done with this wait. It has won. It has worn me down, made me cynical, taken the wind out of my sails. I'm supposed to be happy and excited. But it's feeling like some bizarre test of faith and patience, and it's screwing with my mind and heart.
We get your message. Ever since you changed the rules. Even though our paperwork was accepted before you changed the rules. You gave us your commitment to help fulfill our dreams, and we've done everything asked of us. I don't think you realize our hearts break over and over with each delay.
And still. The wait just does. not. end.





5 comments:
I can only guess and imagine the level of frustration and sadness you must be feeling right now.
This is completely insane.
Hoping for the best. SOON!!!!! Did you hear that Ch*ina??? SOON!!!!
((Hugs))
Laura
Thanks Laura, in the 4+ years we've been waiting, this week has been the worst for me surprisingly.
Hey,
I am thinking about you guys every day. I'm so sorry the wait just keeps dragging on.
Cannot imagine what it must be like for you guys.
I know I'd be completely paralyzed at this point and non-functional.
You must just feel so completely stripped of all hope and joy. Keep one tiny candle flickering in there, okay?
When you see your sweet girl, and hear all about her, it's going to be so sweet.
Wish I could see your faces when you get to view her pictures. :) Can't wait to see what you will name her.
Big hugs,
Laura
God Bless YOU dear friend. I can only imagine the roller coaster ride you have been on. Enough is enough and it is time!!
Do not be disappointed in yourself for all of you feelings- you have been toyed with to long BUT the good news is - your referral IS coming! Your dreams will come true! Breathe!
Praying that it will happen very very soon... like now!!
God Bess You, God Bless your family!!! Soon to be a family of FOUR!! I get goosebumps just typing it!!
Hang On!
Continued prayers from over yonder... that YOUR good news is just around the corner!! Be sure to cheer loudly from the back porch when you have news!
Post a Comment