Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yipppeeeeee!!!!!

We got THE CALL!

It's a girl!
(OK, we knew that part)

Birthdate 9/22/09



Her name is (removed until acceptance finalized).  I got skeered that Ch*na would see this personal info and not be happy.

Further info coming tomorrow after her file is translated, along with pictures!
Can't wait to see her sweet face!

Very Very Happy Mommy, Daddy and Big Sister!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowwoowowowowowo!!!!! oh my goodness Nancy!!! so happy for you and your family and can't wait to see her sweet face! can you believe your time is FINALLY here?!?!!?

Congrats and enjoy each moment of this!
happy thoughts,
Liz

nellyru said...

:) woohoo!!!

Laura said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Whew! I wore myself out there! :P

Congratulations! I am SO happy for you!!!!! I really couldn't be more thrilled.

Do you have any idea of how long it will be before you can bring her home??

Really I am so happy ! :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Laura L. said...

I must express my joy here too! I am so very, very happy for you guys and for little Yi Xiao Bei. She will be with you before you know it.
Can't wait to see the newest family member's photo!

Jean said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Yippee!!
Congratulations!!!
I have goosebumps from head to toe!!

What are you naming her!!

Oh My, Oh MY!! Happy happy day!!

rarejule said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! It's a very happy day! Congrats. Can't wait to meet this little princess.

Hanne said...

OMG!!! I am so happy for you. Finally your waiting is over. This is wonderful news, I got the goosebumps when I opened your blog and read the message. Congratulations from Hanne, Tommy and Sanna. We cant wait to meet your new little girl. HUGS HUGS!!!