Well, we will be on our way to Ch*na bright and early Tuesday! What a whirlwind of a week it has been, but we are excited to finally be going.
We will be touring in Beijing Thursday through Saturday, getting to see some sights that we missed out on our first trip back in 2004.
Saturday we fly to Nanchang. Sunday 9/5 we meet Lily! Oh we can hardly wait!
Friday the 10th we fly to Guangzhou.
Our consulate appointment is Tuesday 9/14.
Thursday the 16th we travel to and spend the night in Hong Kong.
Friday the 17th we fly home!
We plan on updating this blog while we are there. Doug is network savvy and thinks he can make it work. So stay tuned for posts from across the ocean! I don't know that I'll be back on to blog again or not before we leave the states.
Wish us luck!
Chinese New Year Celebration Ideas
5 months ago





7 comments:
All the best! I'll be thinking of you while you are gone. :)
((Hugs))
Laura
So incredibly excited for all of you!! Lily is so close to having her forever family and you to your sweet second daughter!!
Yippee!!
Use a v tunnel- install before you leave if you can!
We used Viscosity- nothing worked well in Nanning but it worked in GZ and HK.
Blessings on your journey to Lily!!
I can't wait....To see you in Beijing and Guangzhou and to be at the swearing ceremony with our new daughters.
I will send you our schedule to you and we are getting a panda phone too.
So very excited for you!!! Can't wait to meet Lily and welcome her to the 'hood.
Praying for a smooth, fun and loving trip! We are so, so excited to meet our new neighbor! ;)
Congratulations ....!!!
My thoughts and prayers will be with you on this marvelous journey to bring home your Lily to her forever family.
Hugs,
Will be thinking of you guys each day and wishing a wonderful trip for all of you.
I'll be praying for travel safety and for easy transition and bonding. Blessings~
Post a Comment