Thursday, October 7, 2010

Misc Photos

This one's for Uncle Don...


I'm dwivin' in my cah
I tuwn on the wadio
I puww you a wittew cwowsuh
You say no
You say you don't wiiiike it
I saw you're a wy-uh
'cause when we kiiiiiiss
It's wike fy-wuh

Cruisin' Cat! 
One morning Rose got up and entertained Lily in her crib.  She actually got into the crib with her.



I love me some Uncle Phil!

Sharing the Big Red Ball.  Who knew it was a 2-seater?



Rose is in denial that summer is over.  She taped leaves back onto the tree...

Grandma Mona!
Geoffrey!  Say What?!

Eating my first birthday cake.





















Sisters!










Yummy daddy creation.

5 comments:

Laura L. said...

Lily looks so happy! Great pictures of her with family. I love how she is smiling at Rose from her crib. Somebody must think her sister is great. :)

So Rose taped leaves onto the tree? That is hilarious!

Sue said...

Great pictures. Lily looks so happy with everyone. I think it so funny about taping the leaves back on the tree, how long did they stay there?

Joan said...

Those were adorable! I love the leaves taped to the tree. What a great idea. :-)

rarejule said...

Love the new pictures... and if Rose needs some more leaves to tape up, a variety of colors can be found next door. ;)

Arooj said...

very interesting blog with equally interesting title.:-)