Yes, I did fall off the face of the planet, thanks for asking! Seriously? October since I posted last?
I have way too much to update on, but for right now I just had to post these literal snapshots of our day today. We are in the middle of a blizzard, its pretty but it's going to be tough getting around the next few days I think.
Out the dining room window. That is the girl's playhouse in the backyard slowly disappearing into the snow. It sits on a 4" platform, I've been watching the snow pile up against the door.
Here is Doug shoveling, with Rose making a snow fort off to the side. This may be the one day the mailman doesn't make it, it is that nasty out!
Lily bug being silly. She just had her first top tooth break through, so now she has three teeth. She is an expert crawler now, and man, is she fast!
Sorry that's all for now! Gotta go catch speedy before she gets into trouble!
Nancy
Chinese New Year Celebration Ideas
5 months ago







3 comments:
What a cute picture of Lily! The mailman is not coming today, they told the mail carriers to get off the roads. Lots of mail trucks stuck out on the roads I heard.
So happy to see you posting!!! I was going to pop my head in and start complaining but then I remembered what it's like with a new baby. :)
Lily looks so well and happy. :)
We are supposed to start getting that storm tomorrow morning. Blah!
((Hugs))
Laura
Great pictures . The snow is sure pretty but don't send any to Arkansas please. Be Safe and Warm.
Post a Comment