Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snow much fun!

A little bit of Christmas...Kitty Paul checking out the remains of the treats that were left for Santa and his reindeer.   


Sisters on Christmas morning.  Finally!!
Everyone opening and playing with gifts!  Paul had some great toys in his stocking.  Peaches got stuff too, so don't worry.



Grandma Mona!  Look what I have!


Rose has 27 pages of homework to complete over the winter break, and after working hard at some of it today she got to go outside and play.  She made this snowman all by herself (I helped her lift the head on).  She did a great job!  She said "Mom, I decided to take away the pipe because he shouldn't smoke, it's bad for him".

 Little Miss Lily checking out the white stuff.

 Queen of the mountain!  It's dangerous this year because the snow piles are so high, you can't see driving in and out of driveways.  Today is absolutely beautiful out - 30 something and sunny.
More snow is on it's way for the weekend.  Yippeee!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful pictures!
I'm so happy for you. Finally, you have your whole family with you for Christmas.
Miss Lily fits in perfectly. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Jean said...

I love your Pics! The girls ate peering over my shoulder and love seeing Rose and Lilly!!

Is Paul new?? I remember peaches but not paul?

Nancy said...

Yep, Paul has been with us for a month. One of my weaker moments visiting the animals at AHS...it's Rose's cat.

Sue said...

precious pictures, especially the sister one in front of the tree and Lily in the snow. Snow sticky enough for a snowman (not up here), Rose made a beautiful snowman and very good advice about no smooking

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

How perfectly adorable Lily is!