I'm inhaling...I'm outhaling (exhaling).
Hey, look at that cantaloupe (antelope) in the New Mexico desert!
I want that toilet (tissue) paper out of that gift bag.
She was eating away, and she let one rip. She says so sweetly "My bunny was blowing bubbles."
The nature/travel show we were watching had the rare glimpse of turtles mating along the Great Barrier Reef. Rose says “Oh look, Turtles give each other piggy back rides.
Doug was trying to wake her up for school, and she fell asleep again. He went to rewake her, but she mumbled. "My hands fell asleep again, darn it!"
It's made out of lamb fur, right? (Fleece)
I don't want to spill my spittals (skittles).
I asked Rose if she wants Goldfish or Sunchips crackers, and she said SunFish!!
R: (Putting a friend’s birthday card in an envelope) I think it might be a little bit too wet mommy.
Mom: Why would it be wet Rose?
R: I think I put on a little too much lick
It’s so puncy (combined puny and teensy)
My dance costume has handcuffs (fancy cuffs)!
We got to have Billy (Dilly) Bars at school.
Why can’t I love you?
Blah blah black sheep have you any wool?
I want crunched (crushed) ice.
Is this the senior (scenic) route?
You crap me up!
And finally, a poem she dictated to me:
You are my heart
You are my dream
You are everything
My heart will need





3 comments:
Haha! So cute!
I love it when kids say cute things like these. So funny....
((Hugs))
Laura
These are cute. :) I like her poem very much too.
I think it's great that you guys are keeping a record of these Rose-isms.
So funny and innocent... I remember things my kids said when they were little-- a very long time ago!
Post a Comment