but I just read on Rumor Queen that China has begun matching the next batch of families to children.
Now, this will cover probably just a few days at the beginning of April 2006, but hey!!!! It's a start on April! Go April 2006 Flying Tigers!!!
OUR paperwork logged-in-date is April 27, 2006. Rumor has it that the month of April 2006 should take about six months to get through.
So. Maybe. MAYBE. within six months we will see the face of our 2nd daughter for the very first time. I've been burned so many times before it's scary to write that for fear of yet another setback.
In all honesty, this is the first time I've actually felt excited and hopeful, that there really will be a child at the end of this unbelievable wait.
PS: I'm still working on the annual Rose-ism's. Need Doug's help, but he's been busy.





6 comments:
YOU KNOW IT!! There absolutely will be a 2nd daughter for you at the end of this wait.
There is NOW light at the end of the tunnel.
Go CCAA!
I'm so happy to see the news that they're working on April!
I'm SO happy and excited for you!
Yay!!!!
((Hugs))
Laura
I hope they pick up the pace for you!
Dreams really do come true!! It will happen!
I am so thankful they are finally into April! Hoping and praying they pick up the pace!
I can hardly wait for you new little one to be at play group!!
We cross our fingers for you, hugs from Norway
I think Rose's "dictated poem" should be your theme to seeing 2010 through to a baby sister!!
Dreams really do come true!
Post a Comment