Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lily Xiaobei McIntyre!

Hi all, since we know all of you want to see pictures,
meet Lily Xiaobei McIntyre!

Mom feeding Lily already. She's hungry.


And now Lily's taking a rest after her big day!


Unfortunately, she is sick, and not feeling very good at all, but Mom and Dad will nurse her back to health. Not keeping anything down right now, she must be very hungry though.. :( 

6 comments:

Laura said...

Poor little thing. That is too bad that she is sick. :( I'll pray that she has a speedy recovery.

On a happier note... She is BEAUTIFUL!! She looks so happy and content there in your arms. I'm sure that she is going to fit right into your family with no problems. :)
Lovely pictures... Congratulations. I'm so happy for you.
I can't believe that you FINALLY have your baby.... my heart is so overjoyed.

((BigHugs))
Laura

Laura L. said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! So happy for you. I had to rush right down to the computer to see if you had pictures up. :)
It's wonderful to know that you have her, and I can't wait to hear all about your Gotcha moments.

I'm so sorry that she's not feeling well. Poor thing. Hopefully it won't last long. I will say a prayer for her for sure.

Even though she's feeling sick, she does look good. Look at those cute little cheeks!

Alan said to tell you that he thinks she's so cute. :)

Jean said...

She is beautiful! poor dear- so sorry she is not feeling very well. Praying she feel better soon!

God Bless You!

nellyru said...

So happy for all of you! What a moment it must have been!! :)

Love those cheeks! Can't wait to pinch them a littl bit!! ; )

Praying that she gets better soon and the rest of your trip continues to be a smooth and happy one.

Hugs,
Sara

guscat said...

Hey Nancy, Rose and Doug,
Lily is as cute as her picture if not even better. Nancy you look so content holding her:) We're hoping she'll get better quick with some love from her parents, sister and auntie. We are so thrilled that you are now all a family and your trip is going well. Can't wait to see her in person. Peaches is doing well and so is the house. Love to you,
Vicki, Cate and Frank

karen said...

She is so pretty. So is Rose . I hope she is all better soon. Have a wonderful trip.