Friday, December 26, 2008

Bumbles Bounce



Ok, so she's not a Bumble, but she sure bounces!  Rose has recovered so amazingly quick from her tonsil/adenoid surgery.  She bounced right back.  I ended up sleeping with her last night, and the only one snoring was me.  Snoring gone - check.  Soar throat gone - check.  Speech clearer - check.  Breathing easier - check.

We got to partake in regular Christmas activities, she is eating normal foods, and playing up a storm.  Mom had wrapped 10 small gifts, and each time she took her medicine without complaint she got to open one.  We got a lot of mileage out of that.  Of course, she started asking for her medicine so she could open a gift.  That's how druggies start I think...

She also learned just how very much she is loved by many many people.  The phone calls, cards, gifts, emails all helped to perk her up, we are so fortunate to have so many caring friends, neighbors and family.  Thank you to everyone we heard from, she was really humbled by it all.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hi Nancy!! I love your blog!! I also love your xmas card!! I hope to get more out in the next couple of days- I'll send you one!
I am glad to hear that Rose is on the road to recovery!
Blessings to all-
Jean