Friday, December 19, 2008

"Nibble me shivers!" and other Rose-isms

For the past few years these silly Rose quotes have gone into our Christmas letter to family and friends.  Putting this years on the blog to keep letter from being really long:

"I have a milk-stash" (mustache)
When asked how a booboo on her lip was feeling: "It feels like it needs me to sit on your lap."
"Wart hog Day" (Ground hog Day)
"Lip Glass" (Lip Gloss)
"Forksticks" (toothpicks)
When told to put some clothes on: "I don't need to wear clothes, because it was really hot where I was born (Hunan, China) and I have all that heat stored up in me."
"Twirlouette" (Pirouette)
"Sun riser" (Sun Visor)
"Nibble me shivers!" (Shiver me timbers!)
"Unihorse" (Unicorn)
"I'm playing pull-a-war with the dog" (tug-o-war)
"Look!  They are hip hopping" (hip hop dancing)
"I'm ship shaping my room" (cleaning her room)
"Is that how astronauts kiss?  By rubbing noses?" (Eskimos)
"Flamingo dancing" (Flamenco)"
"Marote" (the remote)
"At least I don't get a wedgie sitting on the chair with no undies"
"Mom is at Oriental Trading today for her new job" (orientation)
"Are you a bunny hunter Dad?" (bounty hunter, Star Wars video game)


No comments: