Sunday, December 21, 2008

Goodbye Tonsils and Adenoids - Update

Tomorrow (Monday) Rose is having surgery to remove her tonsils and adenoids.  Most doctors and her dentist have been astonished that she can even breath, her adenoids are so large.  Please send positive thoughts her way for a successful removal and recovery.  It is outpatient, so we will be back home later Monday.  Will try to post as soon as we are home so you will know how things are going.

Fa la la la la laaaaaa!

Update - well, we are home and she seems to be doing fine, on the couch having a Wendy';s Frosty.  Woke up a little po'd from surgery, so they hooked her up with mom & dad asap to calm her down.  That's our feisty girl!  Got there around 9:00, left at about 3:15.  She's pretty excited because they gave her a bag of hospital stuff, like cap, gloves, fake syringe etc.  Wait til she finds out how out of control mom's been shopping for little gifts to perk her up.  I've done my part to help support our economy :)

4 comments:

Laura L. said...

Oh yes, let us know how she is doing. I've been thinking about her today. I hope that all will go very well.
Sending good thoughts to Rose. :)

Unknown said...

So glad to hear she's doing well. I've been thinking of her today. Hope things continue to go well and she recovers quickly.

Laura L. said...

Glad to hear she's doing well! Tell her we are thinking of her. I hope she'll feel better soon. I'm glad it's all done. I bet you are too. :)

rarejule said...

So glad to hear she's healing well and enjoying the gadgets from the hospital. Go Rose!!