Monday, February 9, 2009

Sixth Picture


My friend and neighbor Julie (rarejule.blogspot.com) tagged me for the Sixth Picture.  Here's my photo, it was taken June 2007 at YMCA Camp DuNord near Ely.  We had a beautiful cabin that 10 of us shared.  Friend Natalie is reading to Rose, while friend Susan (the aunt to 2 of the other kids) knitted.  I thought it was the last hurrah for Rose and I to have quality time together before daughter #2 comes home, but little did we know 2 more summers would come and go since then...

Now I'm tagging 2 friends - Laura  and Jean .  I'm supposed to do four, but I don't know that many people with blogs who know me :)

And I confess, my sixth folder had only 5 photos, so I went to the seventh folder and the seventh photo because the sixth photo was not a good photo.  So there.

Here's the instructions:

1. Find your sixth picture folder and in that folder, the sixth picture
2. Post it on your blog with some of the background of the picture
3. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.

No comments: