Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I don't have anything exciting or interesting to write about lately, so I figured I would do the Thankful Thursday thing.  What am I thankful for?  In no particular order:
1.  My family.  What would life be like without family?  I don't want to ever find out.
2.  My computer.  I do so much with it.  Order library books, look up recipes, email, follow fun blogs, look up medical issues, keep my photos, download CD's, play Webkinz.
3.  Cold weather.  Makes me appreciate sunny "warm" days like today.
4.  Animals.  I'm obsessed with them.  They bring such comfort.  Now I just need one!
5.  Our jobs.  I'm glad that neither Doug nor I have been hit yet with any economic mayhem.
6.  Our home.  I sometimes get frustrated with our house and lack of space, but the idea of moving to a different neighborhood is not an option because we love it here.
7.  Chocolate.  No explanation needed.
8. Diet Coke.  Ditto.
9.  Friends.  I almost didn't put friends because I already wrote family, and friends to me are like family.
10.  China.  Without China, we wouldn't have Rose Rose.  And without Rose Rose I can't imagine life.  

I actually have more to post later - a friend gave me a Friends Love award, and another tagged me with Sixth Photo.  So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hi Nancy!
You have an award waiting for you on my princess diaries blog!!
Blessings to you!
Jean