In her basket the Easter bunny brought a bunny Webkinz, a Webkinz kangaroo clip on, and a Webkinz bookmark. As well as some fancy schmancy hair accessories, chocolates and of course a solid milk chocolate bunny, which she has been waving in front of my face saying "Mom, do you want a closer look at my yummy chocolate?" Then giggling and running away. All because I asked her to show me a littler one she was eating and I tried to snatch it from her. Sheesh, you'd think she'd share. But she knows mom pretty well - I'll eat it when I think she won't notice and then there will be tears (Rose's, although I could shed a few).
Chef Doug is at this moment making Lemon Pudding Cake from scratch. And he is baking a ham and au gratin potatoes. He also baked a lamb cake yesterday. Don't tell my WW leader though. I'll try to take pictures and post them later (of the food, not of bloated me).
The lamb cake is done in a heavy aluminum 2 piece mold from way back when. My mom let me borrow it a few years ago. So brothers and sisters if you are reading, feel free to borrow it anytime, I have it. Doug has a from scratch recipe for it too. Just don't ask me to mail it cuz it is really heavy (the cake mold, not the recipe)!





No comments:
Post a Comment