Here are bathroom pictures - the first was taken in 2000 when we bought our house, the second was December 2005 when I stripped the wallpaper off (with Rose's help), and the third is the finished bathroom with new paint on ceiling and walls, and a new window shade. It only too 3.5 years from start to finish, but those who know me well know I can procrastinate with the best of them! I suppose it will take me another 3 years to decorate it...
Tuesday we had neighbor boyz over for a visit while their mom ran errands. Otherwise just hung out at home that day. Wednesday we caught a bus downtown and had lunch with dad, and then Rose had dance class. Thursday we went to the bank and turned in $60 of coins we had saved up. Went for lunch at the Malt Shop in S Mpls, and shared a burger and shake - yum! Went to Paint Your Plate in Edina. Met dad at the library for Chinese storytime, and then went to dinner at Big Bowl. Friday we got to attend playgroup for the first time in a long time, it was good to see friends. And then went and visited Grandma Alice that evening. And of course Sunday was Easter. We weren't one of the lucky families to go on vacation somewhere warm, but we still had a pretty good time doing fun things.
Here are photo's of our finished ceramics - Rose painted a duck by herself, and the two of us painted a food dish for Peaches the cat.





1 comment:
Hi,
I think you've painted the bathroom a really pretty color. I know it must feel great to have that done. It takes us a long time to do projects too, so I understand procrastination.
Sounds like you had a very wonderful and active spring break.
I like your ceramics!
Post a Comment