Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Friend's Fundraiser

My friend Sue and her family are adopting a 12 year old girl from China, and are fundraising to help cover the costs. They are offering some great adoption t-shirts at:


Sue is also hosting a F U N ! day of scrapbooking / craft / sewing on Saturday, March 13, 2010 in Roseville. It's for 12 hours, only $30, electrical outlets available. She will be having a raffle and a sweet walk, and food available for purchase. It's a nice, well lighted room, easy to get your supplies to, and Sue sets up her Cricut for use.

I hope you will consider joining me! I attended the one she held in the fall, and I had a great time and accomplished a lot. Email me if you would like a sign up form. Plan ahead and put it on your calendar!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Thank you so much Nancy for spreading the word...You have been a great friend....
I hope you like the t-shirt...I know we love ours.
See you soon

Nancy said...

You are welcome Sue, your friendship is what inspires me to help. Can't wait for my T-shirt. I got the "Adoption Rocks" in the fitted T.