Here's a fun one - this family adopted a 13 year old girl from China, and while in China completing the adoption they figured out she has 2 brothers also at the orphanage. The US family has been given pre-approval to adopt the younger brother, whom they have named Chance. They are also trying to figure out how to bring the older brother home too so they can all be together. This is a great story to follow.
Anyways, they are still in need of funds to pay for the travel to go get Chance, and they are holding a raffle for a Wii and an Apple Ipod Touch. Click the link below if you want to participate.





2 comments:
What a great story! I pray that it works out for them. :)
((Hugs))
Laura
Oh man! What a story!
I wish I could help out.
Look forward to hearing more.
Also, maybe I can link this to my facebook?? Maybe there is someone out there who CAN help??!! :)
Post a Comment