Friday, May 1, 2009

Wonky sleep positions

My friend Laura posted on her blog photos of her daughter sleeping all wonky in her bed.  So I'm posting some to show her it is normal kids sleep this way!  I have so many photos of odd sleeping positions of Rose - many of them are her playing then falling asleep wherever she might be (after telling her to go take a nap and getting "But mom, I'm NOT tired!".   I'm not posting them, but I have three photos form three different times of her napping holding a helium balloon too.





2 comments:

Laura L. said...

Those are some crazy sleep positions! I like the top three the best.
The ones where she is hanging off the bed certainly make me wonder how she sleeps that way.
If it's okay, I'm going to put a little link on my post to yours.
These photos are just too funny not to share.

Jean said...

Cute pics! tonight is Sarah's first night without her railing on the bed- our idea not hers. I better go check on her to make sure she is not close to the edge!
Goodnight!
Jean