In other news, being the good and prompt on-the-ball mom I am...I called at 9:15 this morning to sign Rgirl up for swim lessons that start at 10:00. She was supposed to be in level 2, but they tested and put her in level 3. I about fell out of my chair, I was sure they made a mistake. She was a wee bit nervous at first, and had this "what in the heck am I doing in this class!" look on her face. But I think it will be good for her to challenge herself. I'm pretty proud of her for sticking it out and doing things she hadn't done before. We'll see what tomorrow brings. It was like a social outing for me - neighbors, MOPS friends, dance friends, preschool friends were all there for lessons too. It was good to see so many familiar faces and to catch up. That's what I love about where we live, although it is a city, it's small enough to feel like a town.
On a final note, we now have experienced naked Lego play at our house. I have a picture but don't dare post it, but hey, you get the idea. One fully dressed kiddo, one naked kiddo (who peeled out of her swimsuit). Sigh. Oh to be so carefree! Happy Monday everyone!





2 comments:
Congratulations to Rgirl for being bumped up a level in swimming! That's awesome.
I'm glad that you had fun too mum.
I'm intrigued about the naked lego. LOL
Thanks so much for the kind thoughts about the dog. I appreciate it.
((Hugs))
Now I am following you, thanks for the message, oh I love the blog world!!!!
Post a Comment