Spent the weekend enjoying the 4th of July with my sister and my brother in law. They live on a small lake, and a church camp directly across the lake puts on a not-so-small fireworks display. Perfect weather, front row seats (the dock!), a campfire, and not too many mosquitos amazingly.
Hey there Auntie B and doggie Suzie, are ya catchin' anything? Just thought I'd swim out and say Hi! R-girl did some fishing too, caught sunnies and perch.
Trees looking up from the hammock. Love the bright green color, with blue sky. Picture doesn't do it justice though.
Our little mermaid. R-girl spent as much time as she possibly could in the water, under the water, on top of the water...she literally played with the fish (Auntie B would catch one, toss it into R-girls floatie, R-girl would play with it until Auntie B caught the next one. They tried to convince me this was their way of making sure they weren't catching the same fish over and over again).
Me and R-girl.
D-daddy hanging out.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a really fun weekend. The lake, parade, fishing, fireworks, etc. sounds like a mighty fine time. Seriously, they hand out beer? Too funny.
What a great day!
I bet R-girl had a good nights sleep that night. LOL
Love the picture of the view from the hammock. I love looking up, into trees. :)
((Hugs))
sounds like an awesome time and love the story about tossing the fish to make sure you aren't catching the same one.
Looks wonderful!! I love the pic looking up from the hammock!! Move over I 'm joining you!!
Rose is so brave with the fish and the water! Our girls are lovin the pool but haven't gotten used to the MN lakes yet! Way to go Rose!!
Post a Comment