It's been a busy but fun summer so far. Last week R girl attended day camp for three days at a nature-type center and had so much fun. She was really excited about all the great things she learned, and came home with 4 different plants. This week we are hanging out at home, going to the library, playing Lego's, creating scrapbooks (plus catching up on laundry, lawn mowing, etc). It almost feels like I'm on vacation because my time is my own time this week, I love it! Here's some photos of recent happenings:
Prairie-like. Cousin A handed down this great homemade prairie dress that her grandmother hand sewed for her. R girl has been into Little House on the Prairie, daddy has read all seven books to her.
T-cup fun! Attended a 5 year reunion of our China travel group on Saturday. Picnicked at Como. It's amazing to see the girls' grow up, and special to keep that connection.





3 comments:
Looks like you had a great day! Love the Little House look. I loved those books (and the show) growing up too!
Awww... Kitty. :)
((Hugs))
Laura
Fun pictures! :) I think kitty needs a bigger basket. She looks like a fun pet. I hope to meet her one of these days.
Oh- Cute pics!! You have been busy!! Say, maybe I saw you at that b-day party!!
I am so excited to read "Little house on the Prairie" to our girls!!
Post a Comment