skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What does your dad drink?
Today at playgroup, a little girl whose name starts with the letter "C" was helping herself to a "rootbeard" from the cooler, when she loudly announced that "My dad drinks Diarrhea". After a second of stunned silence, those of us who understood what she meant to say burst out laughing! F-man drinks only one particular soda pop, so it wasn't hard to figure out what she was trying to say. So we had to quickly explain to the mortified others that she meant to say "My dad drinks Diet Pepsi". Poor F-man chose today to come to playgroup. Way to go C-girl!
4 comments:
Haha! That's hilarious. I love it when kids say words wrong. It's so cute.
For the record, I love to drink diarrhea too! :)
((Hugs))
LOL! I must have missed that one! Yay, C. Girl. Way to give a laugh.
I wish I would have been there!! That is too funny!! Hmmmm- I think I know who it might be!! Say hi to C-girl and V-momma!!
Oh.My.Gosh!!
Thanks for the chuckle!!
Post a Comment