Thursday, June 11, 2009

Backpack Sludge

Dumped out little girl's backpack since kindergarten is over, and this is what I got after I removed all useful/keepable items.  Yuk.  This doesn't include three pine cones I set aside, but it does include chunks of asphalt from the playground, a grimy piece of fringe from her blankie, broken hair thingies she likes to pick up on the playground, and someone's grody (thats a word, right?) headphone cover.  Go figure.



4 comments:

Laura said...

School lets out here in 2 weeks. I have 4 of those to go though and clean out. Uggh!
((Hugs))
Laura

Nancy said...

Oooo Laura let me know if you find anything good! I got a purple white board marker out of the deal, plus 50 cents. Good luck with yours!

rarejule said...

I log in to see pix from your trip and see THIS?! Yuck-oh... LOL!

Unknown said...

Hi, Nancy.
Hello from New Mexico. I agree with rarejule. Let's see some pics
from N.M., if possible.
I miss you guys already. Puppies are still under the house,(Hotel for Dogs!!) but they sound happy and healthy. Adios for now.
Brother Donald, X0X0X0