Saturday I received a very kind phone call from a woman in Michigan who had received her Pampered Chef delivery addressed to her, but my order was inside the box. Today I got a Pampered Chef order addressed to me, but inside it was an order for a woman in Louisiana. And I bet the woman in Louisiana will receive an order addressed to her, but with someone else's order in it, and so forth and so forth.
PC said they will ship me the correct order, and a prepaid label or pickup auth, so no big deal to me. I think it's actually funny because the woman from Michigan sounded like someone I could be friends with, and my last name is her grandmother's surname so we had something in common. But I'm really curious just how many orders went out that way :)





3 comments:
LOL!
Yes, someone had a very bad day!
((Hugs))
Laura
I am so sorry Nancy....I got all my stuff today..but haven't gone thru it yet...
That is pretty funny! I think someone's got some explaining to do, to their boss. :)
Post a Comment