It's me! No more tears for me either :)
It's been a busy first full week home of summer vacation. Saturday the 13th we celebrated our 5 year anniversary of Rose joining us (we call it Family Day). She got a Webkinz, book and swim goggles.
Sunday Rose's kindergarten class had a year end get together at one family's home (no pictures). It was alot of fun.
Monday C-girl spent the day with us. We hit Como Zoo for their once a month free carousal rides.
Had a nice little picnic.
Enjoyed the beautiful conservatory.
Viewed some of the critters. I could watch the sea lions all day.
Add a playdate with N-girl on Tuesday, haircut and then lunch with Auntie M today, and now playing Legos with the boyz, summer is speeding right along!





5 comments:
Looks like you had some fun times!
I love the haircuts!! (hers and yours!)
I wish I had the courage to cut mine.
((Hugs))
Laura
love the haircuts....I keep debating to cut my short again...see you friday
Hi there,
Your haircuts are cute! I hope we will get out and do ours today. At least 3 of us here are needing cuts.
Love the photo of Rose and C. at the zoo. Too cute.
Love the lily photo too.
Love your hair cuts! I'm going on the 3rd of July with my girlfriend to get my hair cut shorter- can't wait!!
The summer really is going by quickly isn't it!
So are you doing the next swim session?? ;)
Love the matching haircuts!! They are too cute!!
The zoo looks like fun! You are a good Momma!!
Post a Comment