A little lower of a shot and I'd get to see if it's a girl or boy. This is the one that Rose wants. Still seeing how it all shakes out later. But, shhhh, don't tell her.
Wow! The pictures of your trip are awesome! You got some great shots. It looks like you all had a great time. The puppy is so cute! Are you going to have her shipped to you? Is that what you're thinking of doing? I'm soooo excited!!!! :) Can you tell I really want a dog? LOL ((Hugs)) Laura
My brother might be coming back to MN to get some stuff out of storage. If he drives up, I'd have him bring the puppy with him if he is up for the challenge :)
Rose mentioned the name Princess if it's a girl. It's going ot be "her" dog since I chose the cat. Ok, now I'm getting way too attached to it...what if it doesn't happen for whatever reasons?
Married to Doug for 19 years, two daughters, 16 year old Rose, and 10 year old Lily. Happy elementary school lunch lady who likes to read, nap, scrapbook, pets, be outside and games.
4 comments:
Awwwww.... does she have a name? :) And when do we get to meet her?!
Wow! The pictures of your trip are awesome! You got some great shots.
It looks like you all had a great time.
The puppy is so cute! Are you going to have her shipped to you? Is that what you're thinking of doing?
I'm soooo excited!!!! :)
Can you tell I really want a dog? LOL
((Hugs))
Laura
My brother might be coming back to MN to get some stuff out of storage. If he drives up, I'd have him bring the puppy with him if he is up for the challenge :)
Rose mentioned the name Princess if it's a girl. It's going ot be "her" dog since I chose the cat. Ok, now I'm getting way too attached to it...what if it doesn't happen for whatever reasons?
Then you'll find another dog! :)
I'm sure it will work out. When does he think he'll be coming??
((Big Hugs))
Laura
Post a Comment