Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Mexico Photos Part 4

These photos are for Laura L, because I know how much she misses cactuses...

That's all I have for photo's so far.  I forgot to unload my memory card before leaving home, didn't have my cable with to offload them while in NM, and ran out of memory.  Sister M's camera wasn't cooperating, she got only 9 pictures the whole trip.  Sister B will have to save the day - I'll post more if she is able to get me a disc of hers.  I'm hoping she has pictures of the puppies because for some reason I now think I need one of those puppies.  But don't tell little girl in case it doesn't work out.

1 comment:

Laura L. said...

Ha ha ha. Did you really just write that? Oh you are really something! :)
No, I really don't miss cactus too much!
The cactus in your photos is really cool looking. I enjoyed all of your photos.
Thanks for the "surprise" on your post. You're a funny gal.